Refer to ACCOUNT → Dashboard in Security Level Details - Permissions
New UI BETA → Dashboards
Datto RMM Dashboards are available within the New UI BETA tab for all partners to access in a beta capacity if Dashboard permissions are enabled (refer to Security Level Details - Permissions). As such, you should not contact Support for assistance. Instead, if you have suggestions, comments, or find a bug, please submit your feedback via the Send Feedback button. Your feedback will be sent directly to the development team. It will be used to improve the functionality of the dashboards and to prioritize new features.
Datto RMM Dashboards display the information in your database in a graphical format, allowing you to visualize and monitor the health of your estate at a glance. You can access all of your dashboards by using the navigation bar on the left. Here, you may also drag and drop dashboards in the list to set their order, which is retained when dashboards are cycling.
From the Dashboards toolbar, you can do the following:
- Manage your dashboards by clicking the gear icon to access the Dashboards Settings. Refer to Dashboards Settings.
- Quickly add a new dashboard by clicking the plus sign icon.
- Access full screen mode by clicking the full screen icon, or by pressing the F key (only available when the dashboard contains at least one widget).
- Access the Datto RMM Online Help by clicking the question mark icon.
- Submit Datto RMM Dashboards feedback via a Google document to the Datto RMM development team by clicking Send Feedback.
- Add and configure widgets within the current dashboard by clicking Add a Widget. Refer to Widget Library.
|Need to troubleshoot this? Open the Datto Knowledge Base.|
|Want to talk about it? Head on over to our Community Forum!|
|Forward this topic to others.|
|Provide feedback for the Documentation team|