NAVIGATION Setup > Activity Log
NAVIGATION Setup > Users > toggle to Activity Log
Datto RMM creates a log of user activities carried out in the Web Portal and the Agent Browser.
The listed items include security level changes, activating or inactivating a user, logging out, actions related to policies and monitors, actions related to maintenance mode, Agent update authorizations, uninstalling MSI-based software from a device (New UI only), Support Access activities, deleting a device, rebooting a device, power cycling a device, changing the port of a device, Device Summary page edits, deleting a job, retiring a job, device group changes, CSV exports, showing the New UI by default, enabling, disabling, and other actions related to integrations, and more.
This log is accessible by following either of these paths:
- Setup > Activity Log
- Setup > Users > toggle to the Activity Log view
NOTE Account activities can be viewed on the Account > Audit tab. Refer to Account activity.
NOTE Activities associated with a specific device can be viewed on the Device > Audit tab. Refer to Device activity.
The activity log is a list that can display up to 100 records per page. It can be sorted by Date/Time, User, or IP Address. The default sort order is Date/Time.
|Selection check box||Click the check box in the header row to select all rows, or click one or more rows to perform an action.|
|Date/Time||Displays the time zone, date, and time when the activity was carried out.|
|User||Displays the username of the user who performed the activity.|
|IP Address||Displays the public IP address the user logged in from.|
|Details||Displays the entity the activity was performed on and the action that was performed.|
|Parameters||Displays the fields and values of the affected entity.|
- In the Users field, select a Username and click Search.
- To display the full list, select All and click Search.
- Search for the records you would like to export by performing one of the searches above.
- Select any of the activities. To select all activities, click the check box in the header row.
- Click the Export to CSV icon in the Actions bar above the list.
- Select the columns you want to export.
- Click Save. The file will be downloaded to your device.
NOTE Microsoft Excel is unable to properly display UTF-8 compliant CSV files when they contain non-English characters.