Setup → Activity Log
Setup → Users → toggle to Activity Log
Datto RMM creates a log of user activities carried out in the Web Portal and the Agent Browser.
This log is accessible by following either of these paths:
- Setup → Activity Log
- Setup → Users → toggle to the Activity Log view
Account activities can be viewed on the Account → Audit tab. Refer to Account activity.
Activities associated with a specific device can be viewed on the Device → Audit tab. Refer to Device activity.
The activity log is a list that can display up to 100 records per page. It can be sorted by Date/Time, User or IP Address. The default sort order is Date/Time.
|Selection check box||Click the check box in the header row to select all rows, or click one or more rows to perform an action.|
|Date/Time||Displays the time zone, date and time when the activity was carried out.|
|User||Displays the username of the user who performed the activity.|
|IP Address||Displays the public IP address the user logged in from.|
|Details||Displays the entity the activity was performed on, and the action that was performed.|
|Parameters||Displays the fields and values of the affected entity.|
- In the Users field, select a Username and click Search.
- To display the full list, select All and click Search.
To export the Activity Log:
- Search for the records you would like to export by performing one of the searches above.
- Select any of the activities. To select all activities, click the check box in the header row.
- Click the Export to CSV icon in the Actions bar above the list.
- Select the columns you want to export.
- Click Save. The file will be downloaded to your device.
Microsoft Excel is unable to properly display UTF-8 compliant CSV files when they contain non-English characters.
|Need to troubleshoot this? Open the Datto Knowledge Base.|
|Want to talk about it? Head on over to our Community Forum!|
|Forward this topic to others.|
|Provide feedback for the Documentation team|