Datto RMM allows you to manage passwords in a few easy steps.
SECURITY Any user
NAVIGATION Datto RMM login page
Make sure to create a strong password that is not too common or easy to guess. Password requirements are as follows:
- Minimum 9 characters long
- Must use at least three of the following: lowercase, uppercase, numbers, and symbols
- Should not contain repeated characters or sequences of characters
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Open your platform's login page. Refer to Datto RMM platforms.
- At the login screen, click Forgot Your Password?.
- A password reset email will be generated and sent to your email address. Click the link in the email.
- Enter a new password and click Reset Password. Make sure that your new password meets strong password requirements. Refer to Strong password requirements.
- Once the password has been changed successfully, log in with your new password.
NAVIGATION Setup > Users > User Details
To trigger the forgot password email for another user: