Support for all Autotask products is provided by our highly trained Client Services Team, located in our offices around the globe.
All Support Services can be accessed from the Autotask Support Portal. From the Support Portal, you can:
If you are experiencing a critical issue, reaching out to us over chat and phones is recommended. Support can be reached during business hours at the following numbers:
|In English||In German (PSA Product Only)|
|US: +1-518-720-3500, selection 2
UK: +44 (0) 203 006 3147, selection 2
Australia: +61 (0) 2 8103 4001
|German: +49 892 019 7750
Chat and phone support is available 24x5, 365 days a year. (Support can be contacted on the weekends for urgent issues via our emergency line.)
We recommend using this option for less urgent technical issues. Unless noted otherwise in your contract, all requests submitted electronically through our Support Portal are handled with a targeted First Response time of 1 business day.
We will use this first contact to assist in the research and resolution of your ticket. If additional research is required, your ticket will be notated, prioritized and routed to our team. Validated defects are prioritized based on the priority definitions listed below.
A system-wide issue or outage preventing major business functions for multiple users. Stops business. The use of the product is completely degraded.
A time-sensitive technical issue or perceived defect that inhibits daily business workflows. The use of the product is significantly degraded.
A standard service request, technical issue, or perceived defect that potentially inhibits business function. The use of the product is slightly degraded.
A non-urgent service request, technical issue, or perceived defect. The use of the product is not degraded. All enhancements.
Upon confirmation of a defect, it is given a priority. This is done by evaluating various factors. This ensures that we are resolving defects in such a way that it reduces impact to our partners.
Here are the factors we take into account:
- Functionality - The level of functionality and/or service availability loss the defect creates.
- Quality of workaround - A measure of the ability to achieve business function without a fix in place.
- Number of incidents - The number of incidents associated with the defect.
- Detectability - How likely a partner will experience this behavior when using the product.
Should you have any questions about the priority of a confirmed defect, please reach out to your Success Manager.
Customers can improve productivity by engaging in ongoing learning via our regularly scheduled series of webinars and live events. Training offerings focus on the features, functionality and practices that are most important to your success today, and to your company's growth tomorrow.
All Autotask products provide 24/7/365 access to Online Help. Online Help features both comprehensive documentation of all product features, and troubleshooting articles that allow you to resolve many issues on your own.
Customers can also subscribe to our Autotask Training Channel on YouTube and view recorded webinars on the Community.
Product Education sessions are customer-scheduled, 30 minute sessions with an Autotask Expert. These one-on-one, customized interactions allow you to pick a time that works best for you and set a targeted goal for the call.
All customers have access to the Community forums to search for a solution or submit a post. Valuable maintenance alerts, roadmap and release information is posted here as well.
On the Autotask Support Portal, you can directly request a service for your account. The following services can be requested:
- Business Consulting or Training Services
- Custom PSA Reporting
- Database Cleanup or Bulk Update (PSA Only)
- Database Backup (PSA Only)
- Enable a Specific Feature or Add-on Module (PSA Only)
- ...and others
Autotask system information is publicly available through our Status Page. This site provides current system status for each product, incident alert information and details on upcoming maintenance releases. You have the option to subscribe to proactive email updates.
How we process your support case
Autotask will perform commercially reasonable efforts to resolve all defects. Once a defect is confirmed, Support will contact you over the phone to review the priority and estimated release timing. This provides you an opportunity to understand and raise any questions you may have on the impending fix and schedule.
All defects must first have a code fix completed and approved by our Quality Assurance team prior to establishing a release time frame.
Release Timing for PSA
- Critical and High tickets are included as part of a weekly Maintenance Release. These occur every week, except for "code freeze" periods planned prior to an upcoming Major Release. This time frame will typically begin a few weeks prior to the Major Release and lasts through the release to all customer zones.
Critical tickets, if deemed severe enough, will be considered for a code patch outside of the standard maintenance release schedule. A full risk analysis of performing such an action will be performed prior to moving forward with the code update. There are cases where factors prevent us from being able to release critical fixes via a patch.
- Medium and Low defects are planned for inclusion in our next scheduled Major Release. Major Releases occur approximately two to three times per year.
Release Timing for RMM
- For Critical tickets, our goal is to hotfix the issue within 2 business days.
- For High tickets, our goal is to work on the issue in the next sprint, after which the fix will be deployed to the platforms in the next release.
- For Medium and Low tickets, we prioritize tickets relative to other tickets. We provide no specific commitment.
- For Tracking tickets, we provide no specific commitment.
Escalation requests can be made to your Account or Success Manager. For the most direct service, ticketed technical issue escalations should be raised by reaching out to the Product Support team.